Sleepover rules is a short adventure with a specific set of rules to follow. You are invited to a friend's house, he hosts a sleepover and you agreed to come. Soon you start to realize that these rules are not a formality but rather a necessary key to surviving the sleepover. As you descent deeper into the house and all of its rooms you find yourself questioning your sanity and if you will ever see your home again.
Join the discord server for development, questions, an amazing community, and to say hi!
The game is also playable on my own website: click here!
The game is in active development, meaning, things can change and will change, quests are still implemented, and bugs could exist. Currently, the ending has been implemented.
The game is rich in features:
- More than forty unique ways to die!
- Multiple endings.
- Decision-based gameplay.
- A diary in which you can explore the background story.
- Over 40 unique quests.
- Art provided by Eli (Addictivities).
- Music/audio by The Miracle Forest.
- A ton of spooky sound effects.
- Easy controls (point-and-click).
- Short play through time (or long).
- Over 140k words in total (30k~ expected per game)
If experiencing "No valid storage adapters found", please enable cookies for itch.io in general or specifically for this page. Sleepover rules require "cookies", not to track your personal life, but to store saves.